THE BATTLE OF THE OKOYE'S [ P SQUARE ].... WHO IS MORE PRETTY, IFEOMA OR OMOTAYO

Okay, so I was so bored, and I had nothing doing, and then I decided to re-read Psquare and Jude’s gists. .and then I actually took a second look at Jude’s wife, Ifeoma Umeokeke and I was like. .Noooo Way!! This is beauty!!



I just couldn’t understand why I didn’t see this beauty on time. .I just sometimes look at her picture and be like “She’s just there” buh today, Bruh. .I took not just a second look, but a million look. .O boy fine girls dey this country sha. .Words really left my mouth.

and Yeah, I decided to compare her with Peter’s wife, the supposed younger brother who decided not to attend his brother, Jude’s wedding which took place at anambra. .

Well. .Between these two beauties . Who would you take? who’s more prettier. .forget the joblessness and look at those eyes!

I go with ifeoma bruh..

1. IFEOMA UMEOKEKE






2. LOLA OMOTAYO