[PHOTO] This Is Weird! Woman Is Addicted To Drinking Air Freshener…

Addicted To Drinking Air Freshener

I wonder if this is even possible… like how come she’s still alive? No offence though.
Evelyn, a 27 year old Missouri lady was featured on TLC’s “My Strange Addiction” and she revealed that she is addicted to drinking air freshener .. She says that she drinks 20 cans of air freshener in a week and sprays at least 50 times daily
“I love air freshener. In the last three years, there is not a day where I’ve not had it. Fresh linen is my favorite flavor. Apple crisp is like dirt.”

Evelyn, while being interviewed, revealed that her weird addiction started one day when she walked past an automatic air freshner spray, and it “dusted” her cup of glass. Her man says he hates it but because of the love he has for her, he’s understanding.

“I’m pretty sure it’s unhealthy, and if you look at it, it says flammable. It’s nasty, it’s disgusting, but she loves it, and I love her, therefore I just have to deal with it.”
Lord have mercy